Clinic Level - Basic Module Module. InjectionPower®, Repair Program for common rail injectors.
The Injector Clinic Basic module includes:
- Test bench for testing injectors individually, one by one
- Triggering unit programmable, by microchip cards
- Cables for electromagnetic Bosch, Delphi, Denso injectors
- Training course with the release of the vocational qualification certificate
- Assorted calibrating shims for Bosch injectors
- Station for measuring thicknesses (with digital millesimal gauge)
- Precision instrument for detecting the ball lift
- Ultrasonic cleaning box
- Magnifier on adjustable arm, with built-in lighting
- Tool for regenerating the ball seat valves (Bosch)
- Professional microscope
|Application field: Common rail injectors|
what you get
DIT31 test bench
TC38 triggering unit
Precision instrument for detecting the ball lift
Seal recover tool
Calibrating shims box
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Test mechanical and double spring injectors
Electrically controlled actuator management
Test and trigger the electromagnetic actuator of Bosch CRI and CRIN injectors and automatically detect the ball lift for the 3rd stage repair.
For perfectly clean of injector`s components
To recover the sealing between the ball and the valve
Complete assortment of 850 pieces for Bosch CRI and CRIN injectors.
For the calibrating shims' measurement
To acquire the necessary skills and start gathering your return
Yes of course! Our solution supply includes a set of connection cable for all the injectors brands!
Sure! A collection for the most common injectors are included with the test bench supply.
Additional data are on request.
For any injector tested, the DIT31 prints a test report, customized with your Company logo, date and time of the test and all the tests done on this injectors with the results.
The injector clinic network
Injector Clinic is the network of qualified service centers specialized in repairing the common rail and conventional diesel injectors.
Wherever you see this display, be sure that your diesel injectors are safe: qualified technicians use very high tech equipment to test them and solve your problems definitely!
Yes, we take care of your diesel injectors! Our experts' know how, together with the tools and test equipment of the Injectionpower repair programs are the ingredient transforming the service center into an Injector Clinic.